Sunday, February 7, 2016

Driver Survey: Donald Orf's Feedback on Lowell Visit



Donald Orf, one of our Western Network Drivers, was able to get a trip through Lowell, Arkansas to meet the team he works with every day.  He sent this feedback to Christina Spurgeon:

Thank you for getting me through Lowell to meet everybody and the goody bag with J.B. Hunt logo items.  It was great to meet all of the team.  I now have faces to place with the voices and messages I receive on a daily basis.  Every person I met is very personable and professional.  I feel fortunate to be a part of the team.  Andrew walked me through his job and helped me to fee very welcome. Thanks again!   

Donald joined our team last October.  He resides in Colton, Oregon.  This is a community just outside of Portland.  Personal touches like the above can make a difference between a driver staying with our company.  Remember our motto:  Hire to Retire!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice move on the part of the JB Hunt team - http://truckgpsreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice move on the part of the JB Hunt team - http://truckgpsreviews.com

    ReplyDelete