Thursday, December 3, 2015

Great Feedback on "Weigh My Truck"




We are getting great feedback from our pilot
team regarding Weigh My Truck.  This particular quote is from Thomas Schexnider, one of our Truckload drivers from Vidalia, Georgia:

 
The app is simple to use.  I pull onto the scale and stop,  pull the app up and input the EFS account # on the speaker board.  I verify the location and enter my truck, trailer, and load numbers.  I then push accept and follow the easy to use prompts.  After my weights are calculated I get an e-mail with the official weight information. If I need a paper ticket I can still go inside and get it at the fuel desk.  But, I am not using my money for the transaction anymore so this would be a rare need.  I forsee doing this only when my cell service is poor.  This is a great addition to our drivers and our mobile app strategy.  This is one less time I have to park my truck and go in to see someone face-to-face.  Saves me time and money, so it is a win in my book. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment