Tuesday, December 15, 2015

I Heard It, I Heard It, I Heard It On The X

The blogger was hanging out in our Truckload area tonight and I heard a familiar voice calling drivers.  It was Chris Free.  Chris was calling each of his drivers to find out what each of them needed specifically for the holiday season.  He was getting the detail so we could customize the 3 day holiday for each and every driver around the needs of our customers.  It warmed my heart to hear someone ask each and every driver what they needed and building a strategy around those dates.  I have a feeling we could create a "pot o gold" if we did this across our floor with all our drivers, contractors and carriers this holiday season.  I know we can finish out the year successfully using this methodology.  Bravo Chris!  Your drivers will appreciate your efforts and so will J.B. Hunt!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment