Monday, December 14, 2015

A Note From Fred

I received a text from Fred Mcintyre that he wanted to share with the entire J.B. Hunt team:

I just want to say thanks to all the people at the home office and in the field that helped support Wreaths Across America.  I was so overwhelmed by the amount of people showing their support for the veterans.  It actually took me a moment to realize that young lady had started singing the National Anthem.  That is how taken aback I was by the whole process.  The entire drive was just fabulous (except for the part where I took a wrong turn with the CEO in the truck).  I haven't felt that kind of love for our country in over 20 years.  It is just fantastic.  Please pass on my heartfelt thank you to John Roberts and the entire J.B. Hunt family.   

Sincerely,
Fred 

No comments:

Post a Comment