Sunday, March 6, 2016

A Note From Lance


Here is a great note from Lance Thorson, a Truckload Professional Driver who is still working with us tonight.  He is delivering in Oklahoma City this evening at 0200 a.m..  Enjoy his e-mail:

I just wanted to thank everyone personally for taking the time out to spend with us in that round table, and for supporting the Lowell Driver Experience, also for the gifts, and the stay in the hotel. I went into this a little skeptical, but after spending the day at corporate headquarters I have a better understanding, and appreciation for the staff that helps me be successful. I also came away with the feeling that our staff really does care about the drivers and I hope to be working for JB Hunt for a very long time.

Thank you again.
Sincerely, Lance

No comments:

Post a Comment