Tuesday, September 22, 2015

A Raving Fan

As we celebrate Driver Appreciation Month, I thought it would be appropriate to share feedback from one of our senior drivers in our Western Network concerning our New Pay Plan:

I think the new pay package is a win for everyone involved. The drivers will work harder to make the extra cents per mile (performance bonus). You will gain new drivers due to current drivers telling others. I was talking to a driver about the pay package this morning . He has been here 6 years. He told me this time last year he was looking to quit and find a better paying job with more miles. He is truly happy with the changes with the new pay package. So, as the word gets out it becomes a win-win. I tend to get top miles every week so I will take full advantage of the the bonus. I may be able to take my vacation time next year without having to sell it back to meet my bills. Thanks again. This is great.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment