Thursday, August 20, 2015

Oh My! What A Difference in Southgate, CA

 
 In March 2015 we received this note from one of our Professional Drivers out of the Western Network:

 

 
Hello sir  I am XXXXXXX MXXXXX.  I just wanted to share this with you. The pictures I am sending you will say it all. Anyway what am seeing is these shower have not been cleaned for a while. We run hard and would like to come to a semi-clean shower. But this really grossed me out. Anyway here are the pictures.
 

Fast Forward to August.  We got a new note from the same Western Network Professional Driver.  Imagine his reaction as he walked the halls of a facility that has been extensively refreshed.  Enjoy:
Here is the chatter entry from our employee:

" What a big difference in Southgate facilities.  Wow!!  I think today is really the 1st official day of opening.  I say this because I saw many of the employees walking downstairs taking tours.  I know that I am one of many who brought this to the attention of management and would like to say Thank You for taking the time to make life a little easier and cleaner." 
Much better showers!

No comments:

Post a Comment