Tuesday, August 18, 2015

I Wanna Wear Your Brand


Think our folks don't have pride in the scroll?  Check below for an example of something that is so easy. We have to get better at items like gear to promote the family atmosphere we strive to build here in Truckload.

Our Professional Driver walked into Safety and asked for a hat. I told him I was sorry but I do not have any to give out.... he proceeded to tell me he's been promised one for 8 months and has yet to get a hat.. He said he had been asking every terminal he's been going to and no hats. He transferred to XXX and asked for one and still no hat.... He said a driver told him he could buy one from the company store and he said he told that driver, " I believe I earned one hat".... Something as simple as a hat can make our drivers feel appreciated and a part of the company. I asked for his mailing information because I'd like to get him a hat. Actually I believe it would be a great idea if we could send hats to all our hiring locations to give out to drivers who'd like one.

P.S.  We got him a hat he will be proud of heading his way.  He will soon be the owner of 2 hats as our Driver Appreciation throw back caps are heading across the ocean as we speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment