Thursday, May 15, 2014

I want YOUR Feedback


Please give me feedback on a note we received from a very large customer:


I took your feedback to our engineering group regarding the rest space for the drivers.  As I shared, we want to be as friendly as possible at the location.  What would you envision be part of that space?  Restrooms? Vending?  Trying to give more detailed feedback as I think it is a good idea.


 

Also what other things at our facilities can we do to make us a driver friendly location also to reduce costs for both of us?  Again I am talking about our locations not the customer locations.


Our customers are listening.  They are hearing about the driver shortage and want to make their locations "driver friendly."  Welcome news to everyone here at J.B. Hunt.




Please forward suggestions to me @ steve_rogers@jbhunt.com.  We want to give this customer great feedback on their worthy request. 

No comments:

Post a Comment