Thursday, May 5, 2016

Truckload 10---July 31st at The Tricky Triangle

We have asked our drivers to submit a request to attend the Pocono race held on July 31.  We want to make an impact on 10 drivers who have delivered top results in their jobs.  We also want the event to showcase the appreciation we have for Professional Drivers.  The ultimate goal is to continue to retain and promote our drivers based on the overall experience with our business unit and the enterprise.  Enjoy the first 12 submissions:

As a driver I leave children behind for weeks at a time.  I get in a routine of work, work, work to help raise my kids financially.  This limits the time to just relax or go to events.  Attending a NASCAR event would be awesome and would help me with a mental break.  Mental health is just as important as physical fitness.

My wife has been a NASCAR / Racing fan for as long as I can remember.  Back in high school she used to ride on the back of the tow truck that was part of the safety crew at our local dirt track.  Seeing that I only get to spend about 35 days a year with her it would be nice to have a day to be with her doing something she actually enjoys doing.

I would like to go to the race and there is no bigger NASCAR fan than Dusty Dan!  I also drive one of your military wrapped trucks and it makes a great backdrop for the races.  Yeee Hawww!

It would be my dream to go to a NASCAR race.  I have always wanted to go.  I have driven by most of the race tracks, but I never got to go.

I've been following NASCAR since long before Dale Sr. passed.  I have attended races in California, Texas, and Las Vegas.  I know all the drivers names, crew chiefs, and owners.  I would love to go to another race.

Growing up in the South --- NASCAR is in our blood.  I have never attended a race since my father passed and he was the one who got me into loving NASCAR.  Dale Jr. has been my idol for as long as I can remember.  When J.B. Hunt joined Richard Petty Motorsports it gave me more incentive to stay with the company, even though I wouldn't trade my job for any other trucking company.

I had a great time at the Atlanta race, which was my first NASCAR race.  Thank you very much.  Smiley Face :)

I would love to attend this NASCAR even because I have never been to one and would love to experience this special honor.  This event would be my chance to honor my late grandfather because I know he would have loved to be there with me looking at all the fast cars.  Thank you very much if I am chosen.  If not, thanks for considering me.

The chance and opportunity to be able to go to the NASCAR event would be a childhood dream come true.  I have been a NASCAR fan since I was 4 years old and have never been able to attend an event in person.  If ya'll send me to this event there would be no words to describe the joy and happiness I would feel to have my childhood dream come true.

The old time drivers we have, the ones who have been loyal the longest, should be the ones that get to go to Disneyland :).  Don't send me.  I am not playing favorites.  But, we have drivers on their last leg.  I have seen them.  You know who to send.  That is the correct move.  Thanks!

Attending the NASCAR experience would be an awesome opportunity.  I have looked up to Richard Petty ever since childhood.  I feel like going to Pocono would bring back childhood memories and also be an amazing birthday gift.

Going to the NASCAR race in July would mean a great deal to me because I have been a fan of NASCAR for 30+ years and I have never been to a live race.  I watch them on t.v. and listen to them on the radio, but would really love it if I was there and got to experience it in person.  I also think what J.B. Hunt is doing for the drivers is awesome and hope you continue the program.  Thank you for the consideration.         





No comments:

Post a Comment