Monday, May 2, 2016

Shell Truck Stop - I-49 in Arkansas

Those of you who know me are aware that I typically stop at truck stops on any route I drive.  This past Sunday I bought gas at the truck stop / service plaza on the east side of I-49 as you drive north to Fayetteville, Arkansas.  My standard practice is to pick up any literature from the drivers lounge or out by the fuel bay.  It always pays to know the latest packages offered by our competitors.  Taped to the wall was the following information with phone numbers attached at the bottom:

Flexible Home Time
No Forced Dispatch
Average $1000 Weekly
2013-2016 Volvo, Mack, Freightliner
Paper Logs
Great Family work enviroment. 

This is the type of information that is front of our Professional Drivers every single day.  As we work to improve the lives of our driving family, consider the temptations in front of a vital part of our company.  We can make a difference in someone choosing to stay or leave by our words and actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment