Saturday, April 2, 2016

Mid-America Truck Show

 Our booth was dominated by the 67 Plymouth Belvedere owned and raced by The King.  Our alliance with Richard Petty Motorsports keeps paying dividends in creative ways.  The car and our people were a big hit with Professional Drivers and Contractors. 
Edwina Webb poses with our car.  She was attending the event as an honoree of Women In Trucking.
Here are four of the most committed women we have working here at J.B. Hunt.  Kristi, Brittnee, Edwina and Monica represent our company with grace and humbleness.  We are fortunate to have such talented women who give their valuable time to talk about our company at MATS. 

3 comments:

  1. I was gonna say. I haven't seen Edwina in a post for a couple days. Thank you. Keep truckn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was gonna say. I haven't seen Edwina in a post for a couple days. Thank you. Keep truckn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The driving coach from Port Macquarie Driving School even gave me a booklet, since I'll need to take a written test to transfer my driver’s license over. I have found my lessons to be invaluable.

    ReplyDelete