Monday, June 2, 2014

Truckload Attaboy

We got this note today from Jessica Brooks, our Director of Sales for our Walmart team:




I want to brag on one of our folks (and his team). Brad McCarley does a great job working with the Walmart team. We started working with him in August last year. He was instrumental in helping us start up Walmart store delivery business. We used to do $25mm+ per year in store delvs, and it had dwindled down to pretty much $0. He helped us to find a PCS solution so that we were finally able to say "yes" to Walmart's requests again.

Operating that business is labor intensive - operations has to update each load with trip information (stops, miles), and they have to keep a spreadsheet summary of driver activity for billing (we get paid a rate/truck/day). I'm pretty sure Brad did all of this work in overtime hours (he often stayed late until 9:00). On top of that, his work is accurate, and his attitude is fantastic. From what I can tell, he is extremely customer service oriented. I realize I don't work with Brad every day, but from my perspective, this guy is a rock star. I trust you're taking good care of him. :)

ALSO, his team rocks as well. We always get great responses and hard work from all of these guys:

Joshua Nix

Eric Woodward

Kyle Atwood

Eric has even been helping to update the store delivery loads that the asset side of JBT is handling.

I think these are exactly the right kind of folks to help turn truck around.

Thanks,

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment