Friday, October 2, 2015

A Raving Fan

How would this make you feel if someone wrote this about your leadership style?  Enjoy the note we received from Professional Driver Lee Marion:
I was offered a job by a company I have wanted to go with for some time. They have low turnover, so they don't hire much. I was seriously considering accepting the job, but after talking it over with my wife, we decided to stay, for one huge reason, Andrew. He is compassionate, patient, caring, honest and genuine.

In the 3 years I have been driving, Andrew Heim is far and away the best Dispatcher/DM I have ever worked with. He personifies what a DM should be. He doesn't act like your boss, giving orders, he asks you to do things. Just the other day, I was frustrated and didn't want to take a load, but he did something nobody had ever been able to do. He calmed me down and got me back on the road.

I didn't realize what he had done until my wife pointed it out to me, that was the moment we realized I could not leave, I had to stay and keep working with Andrew and JB Hunt. It has been fun working with him, he deserves to be recognized for this. I look forward to meeting him one day.

Thank you
Lee Marion

No comments:

Post a Comment