Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Tie Goes to the Driver

Recently we were contacted by one of our driver's wives concerning a 3 Million Mile Safe Driver.  He had lost his J.B. Hunt ring 8 years ago and it was one of his biggest regrets.  The couple was celebrating their 39th wedding anniversary and she wanted to replace his ring.  Unfortunately the original ring cast plates had been destroyed and cannot be duplicated.  But, Michael C. Fina does offer a modern version of the driver ring.  We paid for the ring and made a happy anniversary for all!

Here is the original facebook message:

Hi Steve,

My name is Becky and I am the wife of XXXXX.  I wanted to ask something of you.  XXXX and I are coming up on our 39th anniversary.  When we moved from Southern to Northern Kentucky something happened to his J.B. Hunt ring.  He took a lot of pride in this ring and what it stood for.  It still bothers him to the day that he doesn't have his ring.  Its been 8 years and he mentions it quite often.  I would like to know if there is any way you could get this replaced.  I would love to give it to him for our anniversary.  I know I am asking a lot.  I also know you have a way of getting things done and he thinks highly of J.B. Hunt managers.  Thank you for taking the time to read this and doing what you can to help.  XXXXX has no idea I'm asking for this so please keep this between us.  

1 comment: