Wednesday, October 1, 2014

A Love Letter---from an unlikely source

Dear Freightliner Cascadia 72" Sleeper and Chad Dewey/Deryn Hanson,
 
First: I have been in love, four times in my lifetime. Not bad for almost forty years eh? :) so this comes as a shock... But this time I feel the relationship has a better future in store than I'm accustomed to!

325820 - Belle. (326841 was Bella... Extremely odd to have two trucks with so similar a name, but there it is...) Belle (all 72" of her sleeper compartment and interior space) is love at first drive! My GOD... How smooth she shifts, accelerates, rides along the road... How quiet her cockpit and the power!... Son... THIS... Is what I never knew I always wanted lol :)

Ok ok, seriously: the "On Guard" radar system is quiet - no endless hours of constant beeping! It just quietly goes about it's job. The dash, doesn't beep either - unless you're doing something wrong or not paying Belle the attention she deserves!

The ride is smooooooooth - and quiet! The controls friendly and accessible. I LOVE THIS TRUCK!

Second:

My deepest and most heartfelt appreciation to you both for giving her to me. I know there are MANY other J. B. Hunt drivers who deserve her more than I... But how I do thank you for your kindness.

I will treat her with the care and respect she deserves - and more besides.

Thank you!

/Salute

Alexander "Grey" Feaster FEAA

No comments:

Post a Comment