Thursday, March 19, 2015

Real Talk

We need to show the good, the bad, and the ugly on this blog.  It is a blog that was always intended to change the status quo.  I received this e-mail today about our current detention pay program and his perception of the communication.  He doesn't even mention the rate of pay and the fact that we wait until the 4th hour to start the compensation clock.  His items all relate to communication.

Mr. Rogers,
 
Recently I've been hearing the biggest gripe about detention pay and how drivers including myself have no clue if we even are getting it. I have called in my times on several loads and never hear more.  The other drivers have had the same experience. I don't know if you're aware that according to the people we call the times in to, they don't get to see the obc messages to detention center.  It's sad to hear our drivers griping out loud and scaring prospective recruits. If there was some way a notification of detention pay could come over to drivers it would be great. Thank you for allowing me to message you.
 
We can fix this, can't we? 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment