Friday, September 5, 2014

Two Tickets to Paradise

Eric Woodward and Blythe Schneider are each the lucky winners of 2 tickets to the Arkansas Razorback Football game against Nicholls State.
 
This morning we asked the Truckload team who deserves to win these tickets and why.  We got tons of responses.  Of all the responses, we chose these guys, and  we are happy to send Eric to the game tomorrow because:
 
"I am divorced and only get to see my 9-year-old son about every other weekend. He lives with his mother two hours away from me. I don't get to spend as much father-son time with him as I would like, and watching a football game together would be a great way to be able to work on our relationship."

Eric we hope you and your son have a fun and memorable day tomorrow.

We are also happy to give Blythe tickets because:


"I(Blythe) would love to win them and give them to my mom and step dad. My mom's birthday is in a week, and both of them dedicate their lives to helping others and being as selfless as possible. I would love to see them do something fun for themselves, and it would be a great way for them to celebrate my sweet Mama's birthday a little early. No two people deserve it more than they do!"



No comments:

Post a Comment