Tuesday, July 29, 2014

New Truckload Office Recruiting Manager-Shannon Gentry


Here is a note from our new Recruiting Manager:

I am so very excited about being your new point of contact for your recruiting efforts. For those of you who do not know me, I’ve been with the recruiting team for almost three years. I want to be sure that there is an open line of communication between us, so please do not hesitate reaching out to me with any questions or concerns in regards to recruiting/interviews/new hires. I would like to set up a time to meet with each of you to learn about your department, what you look for in candidates and what your expectations from me will be. Also, if it is available I’d love to set up a time to shadow someone on your team so I am fully knowledgeable about your positions to make sure I am bringing in the best candidates! I will be coming by your desk or giving you a call in the next week to schedule those with you!

Thank you all for your time and I look forward to working with each of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment