Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Great Perspective from one of our Drivers.....Safety First?



This is a note from one of our Intermodal drivers.  Many of us in Dallas worked with his dad and I worked with Henry when we had our terminal in New Boston, MI.  Enjoy:


I am so Blessed to be a driver for this awsome company.I live in Michigan and another snow storm blew in last night.I woke up and looked out the window and said "nope not going to drive today".

I am parked and safe and will not put myself in harm's way.I sent my Fleet Manager a msg and told her I wasn't moving.  I had two loads on me to pick up today.  She just told me no worries and said stay safe.  She put my safety first.

The reason I say this I have been with other companys that have pushed me in storms.  J.B.  Hunt says you make the call and we will stand behind you.  Way to Go J.B.  Hunt.  About 3 more months and I will have my 2 Million miles SAFE driving and thats by no stroke of luck.

Your friend and driver Henry Carrier AKA Gods Child on the CB.

No comments:

Post a Comment