Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Great Service from the Atlanta Shop-Kevin Gomez



This is great recognition of one of our shop employees in Atlanta who helped get one of our new Owner Operators on the road with an OBC installation:

 
Hey I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciated Kevin's efforts this past Saturday to help me get a new Lease Purchase driver up and going. I just happened to be here Saturday and I reached out to Mr. Gomez to help me get this contractors OBC up and running. He not only got the job done, but he called me and let me know it had been completed. Great communication. As info, this new contractor has already been dispatched on over 1100 miles to generate revenue for our company. Thanks again.

Great job of proper recognition by Ed Page of our IC/LP group here in Lowell, Arkansas.


No comments:

Post a Comment