Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Driver Feedback-Big Truck Talk


We received this note from one of our drivers this week.  She is an Eastern Network Will Run driver.  She gave us honest feedback concerning her current 56" International ProStar :

  

I'm a driver for J.B. Hunt and I am out 3 months at a time. Are drivers like me that are on the Will Run account included in getting bigger trucks also or just the east coast drivers that are home every 1-2 weeks.         

I hate my truck.  It is so small you can't even change your mind in it.  I have no room for clothes, food, or even a cooler.  It costs me a fortune eating out every day, and that's only 1 meal a day I eat.  

I think the drivers out this long deserve a bigger truck also. Think about it.  I'm only home 4 times a year.  I need extra food, clothes, drinks, and personal items


 

No comments:

Post a Comment